AICTE Entitled | Accredited by NBA
AICTE Entitled Programs*AICTE
5th best private Institute for Research*Times of India 2019
10th Rank in India*Times of India Survey 2019
Ranked 3rd best Private University in India*India Today
Online PGDM degree adds credibility & validation to your resume.
This degree is trusted by these industry stalwarts.
Gain industry-oriented skills from these pedagogical maestros
Be part of insightful masterclasses conducted by these industry experts.
Our curriculum has been meticulously designed by our faculty along with industry experts. Here is a semester-wise distribution of the course material:
You must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized universities, deemed universities, institutions of national importance or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, and similar bodies.
Fill the application form.
Submit your Class 10th Marksheet, Class 12th Marksheet, Graduation Certificate, Graduation Marksheet, and a valid government Photo ID Proof.
Share your acceptance of the offer letter in order to confirm your seat.
Submit the remaining official formalities to complete the admission process.
Paving the way for success, 4000+ students are committed to Sunstone Eduversity!
Hear from them
PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management which is a 21 Months post-graduate diploma in management course. Primary features of a PGDM in Financial Management from Sunstone:
- Scope of a PGDM in Finance:
A PGDM in financial management from Sunstone opens up various avenues for students by making them skilled to analyse company reports, forecast economic trends, balance risk and probability, and much more.
At Sunstone, internships, workshops, and interactive sessions with industry experts give students an in-depth understanding of the world of finance.
- Job Opportunities:
There is no dearth of job opportunities for PGDM Finance grads as areas such as Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, Credit Risk Management and many more have numerous openings for PGDM Finance students.
You start your PGDM journey with Zero Upfront Fee and pay the course fee during your program or once placed.
- Pay 4x of the monthly gross salary once placed in a job of your choice. The tuition fee is capped at INR 3,00,000.
- If you are not placed or opt-out of the placement program during your course, you need to pay a tuition fee of INR 60,000 to claim your degree.
- Once placed, you are liable to pay the Placement Fee within 45 days of receiving the offer letter.
The opt-out fee is INR 60,000.
Sunstone’s Online PGDM is an online course, offered in partnership with MIT Pune, that ensures an upward career path for all the go-getters who wish to work and study simultaneously.
With this program, you can commence your Online PGDM course with Zero Upfront Fee.
Sunstone’s Online PGDM program focuses on honing industry-ready skills. This sets it apart from other programs.
A PGDBA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration while a PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The PGDM is a 21 Months Post-Graduate Diploma in management course while the PGDBA is a 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. The differences between the two courses are as follows:
Curriculum: A PGDBA is more inclined towards topics like statistics, machine learning, algorithms, coding. On the other hand, a PGDM is focused on applying marketing or finance concepts in the business world.
Pedagogy: In PGDBA, the focus is to do as many data-intensive projects as possible. On the other hand, in a PGDM, a case-based approach is preferred.
Job Opportunities: While a PGDBA graduate may be presented with more technical roles like that of a Data Scientist or a Business Analyst, a PGDM graduate has more Management Roles open to them such as Management Consultant.
Sunstone invests in you. Our Zero Upfront Fee Online PGDM program aims to get you placed in a job that suits your skills and assures a 25% hike.
Other benefits of Sunstone’s Online PGDM course:
- A symbiotic relationship between technical and behavioural skills taught.
- Unique workshops and live training that offer real-time experiential learning.
- Milestone projects that include case studies that enable you to learn key concepts through a real-life problem-solving lens.
The Zero Upfront Fee program is a version of our Pay After Placement Program where you pay nothing when you start.
Once you are placed, you’re required to pay 6x (as per your course) of the monthly salary for your tuition fee. The cap of the total fee including tuition fee stands at INR 3,00,000.
If you don’t get placed through the Zero Upfront Fee program or opt-out of the placement program, you need to pay the stipulated tuition fee of your course to claim your degree*.
Once placed, you are liable to pay the Placement Fee within 45 days of receiving the offer letter.
The Online PGDM admission process at Sunstone Eduversity is a four-part process-
Application form: Fill the application form here.
Submit documents: Submit your Class 10th Marksheet, Class 12th Marksheet, Graduation Certificate, Graduation Marksheet, and a valid government Photo ID Proof here.
Offer acceptance: Share your acceptance of the offer letter received in order to confirm your seat.
Complete Joining Formalities: Submit the remaining official formalities to complete the admission process and voila! You are all set to join us on the quest for educational excellence.
You must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized universities, deemed universities, institutions of national importance, or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, and similar bodies.
Reasons for you to join Sunstone’s online PGDM program:
1. Save up on time and money
2. Grow and see the impact of your work
3. Feel recognized at work
4. Regain ownership of your contribution at work
5. Expand your network for lucrative opportunities
Below are some of the skills our Online PGDM will equip you with:
- Business expertise
- Confidence in leading managerial activities
- Domain expertise
- Skills for joining high-growth companies/networks
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A positive outlook towards business ventures
- Well rounded soft skills
The curriculum for Online PGDM at Sunstone includes the following deliverables:
- Skills Lab : 42 Faculty driven skills workshops
- Celebrity Masterclasses : 11 Expert-led industry sessions
- Milestone Project : 21 Project-based learning
- Incubator : 42 Ask Me Anything Sessions
The distinct features of Sunstone’s online PGDM are:
- Zero Upfront Fee: Commence your MBA Journey with Zero Upfront Fee*.
- 25% Salary Hike: Equip yourself with invaluable skills that ensure a 25% salary hike.
- Celebrity Masterclasses: Engage with renowned personalities and gain business insights.
- Mentorship Programs: Receive personalised guidance to grow upward in the learning curve.
- Resume Building Services: Build a robust resume to present yourself better.
- Skills Labs: Learn through a hands-on approach to hone industry-oriented skills.