AICTE Entitled | Accredited by NBA
AICTE Entitled Programs*AICTE
5th best private Institute for ResearchTimes of India 2019
10th Rank in IndiaTimes of India Survey 2019
Ranked 3rd best Private University in IndiaIndia Today
Online PGDBA degree adds credibility & validation to your resume.
This degree is trusted by these industry stalwarts.
Gain industry-oriented skills from these pedagogical maestros
Be part of insightful masterclasses conducted by these industry experts.
Our curriculum has been meticulously designed by our faculty along with industry experts. Here is a semester-wise distribution of the course material:
You must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized universities, deemed universities, institutions of national importance or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, and similar bodies.
Fill the application form.
Submit your Class 10th Marksheet, Class 12th Marksheet, Graduation Certificate, Graduation Marksheet, and a valid government Photo ID Proof.
Share your acceptance of the offer letter in order to confirm your seat.
Submit the remaining official formalities to complete the admission process.
Paving the way for success, 4000+ students are committed to Sunstone Eduversity!
Hear from them
A PGDBA is a 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. This course gives you an expert’s perspective on business administration in curated masterclasses. The specialization includes new age subjects like:
1. Marketing of Financial Services
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Predictive Modelling
4. Certifications in Entrepreneurship
Primary features of a PGDBA in Financial Management from Sunstone:
Scope of a PGDBA in Finance: A PGDBA in financial management from Sunstone opens up various avenues for students by making them skilled in statistics, machine learning, algorithms, and company bookkeeping.
Pedagogy: At Sunstone, internships, workshops, and interactive sessions with industry experts give students an in-depth understanding of the world of finance.
Job Opportunities: A PGDBA in Finance graduate can take charge of technical roles like a Data Scientist or a Business Analyst.
You start your PGDBA journey with Zero Upfront Fee and pay the course fee during your program or once placed.
- Pay 6x of the monthly gross salary once placed in a job of your choice. The tuition fee is capped at INR 3,00,000.
- If you are not placed or opt-out of the placement program during your course, you need to pay a tuition fee of INR 80,000 to claim your degree.
- Once placed, you are liable to pay the Placement Fee within 45 days of receiving the offer letter.
The opt-out fee is INR 80,000.
The Online PGDBA admission process at Sunstone Eduversity is a four-part process-
Application form: Fill the application form.
Submit documents: Submit your Class 10th Marksheet, Class 12th Marksheet, Graduation Certificate, Graduation Marksheet, and a valid government Photo ID Proof.
Offer acceptance: Share your acceptance of the offer letter in order to confirm your seat.
Complete joining formalities: Submit the remaining official formalities to complete the admission process.
Sunstone’s Online PGDBA is an online course, offered in partnership with MIT Pune, that ensures an upward career path for all the go-getters who wish to work and study simultaneously.
With this program, you can commence your Online PGDBA course with Zero Upfront Fee*.
Sunstone’s Online MBA program focuses on honing industry-ready skills. This sets it apart from other programs.
A PGDBA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration while a PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The PGDM is a 21 Months Post-Graduate Diploma in management course while the PGDBA is a 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. The differences between the two courses are as follows:
Curriculum: A PGDBA is more inclined towards topics like statistics, machine learning, algorithms, coding. On the other hand, a PGDM is focused on applying marketing or finance concepts in the business world.
Pedagogy: In PGDBA, the focus is to do as many data-intensive projects as possible. On the other hand, in a PGDM, a case-based approach is preferred.
Job Opportunities: While a PGDBA graduate may be presented with more technical roles like that of a Data Scientist or a Business Analyst, a PGDM graduate has more Management Roles open to them such as Management Consultant.
You must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized universities, deemed universities, institutions of national importance, or from a professional body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, and similar bodies.
Sunstone invests in you. Our Zero Upfront Fee Online PGDBA program aims to get you placed in a job that suits your skills and assures a 25% hike.
Other benefits of Sunstone’s Online PGDBA course:
- A symbiotic relationship between technical and behavioural skills taught.
- Unique workshops and live training that offer real-time experiential learning.
- Milestone projects that include case studies that enable you to learn key concepts through a real-life problem-solving lens.
The Zero Upfront Fee program is a version of our Pay After Placement Program where you pay nothing when you start.
Once you are placed, you’re required to pay 6x or 4x (as per your course) of the monthly salary for your tuition fee. The cap of the total fee including tuition fee stands at INR 3,00,000.
If you don’t get placed through the Zero Upfront Fee program or opt-out of the placement program, you need to pay the stipulated tuition fee of your course to claim your degree*.
Once placed, you are liable to pay the Placement Fee within 45 days of receiving the offer letter.
Reasons for you to join Sunstone’s online PGDBA program:
1. Save up on time and money
2. Grow and see the impact of your work
3. Feel recognized at work
4. Regain ownership of your contribution at work
5. Expand your network for lucrative opportunities
Below are some of the skills our Online PGDBA will equip you with:
1. Business expertise
2. Confidence in leading managerial activities
3. Expertise in your own domain
4. Skills required to join high-growth companies/networks
5. Improved verbal and written communication
6. Heightened critical thinking and problem-solving skills
7. A positive outlook towards business ventures
8. Well rounded soft skills
The curriculum for Online PGDBA at Sunstone includes the following deliverables:
- Skills Lab : 48 Faculty driven skills workshops
- Celebrity Masterclasses : 12 Expert-led industry sessions
- Milestone Project : 24 Project-based learning
- Incubator : 48 Ask Me Anything Sessions
The distinct features of Sunstone’s online PGDBA are:
- Zero Upfront Fee: Commence your PGDBA Journey with Zero Upfront Fee.
- 25% Salary Hike: Equip yourself with invaluable skills that ensure a 25% salary hike.
- Celebrity Masterclasses: Engage with renowned personalities and gain business insights.
- Mentorship Programs: Receive personalised guidance to grow upward in the learning curve.
- Resume Building Services: Build a robust resume to present yourself better.
- Skills Labs: Learn through a hands-on approach to hone industry-oriented skills.