The IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 result will be announced by the National Testing Agency(NTA) on the 10th May 2020 on ntaignou.nic.in.
IGNOU MBA entrance exam is conducted twice every year. In addition to conducting the IGNOU OPEN MAT, the NTA is responsible for assessing the result also. For this year the OPEN MAT will be conducted on 29th April. Results for IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 will be released via online mode only. The students can check their result by logging in through their application number and password.
Use the link given below to download your IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 result.
To download the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 Result click here.
IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII Result
The result of IGNOU entrance exam 2020 will be released in the form of a scorecard which will declare whether the candidate has cleared the exam as per the fixed cutoff. Based on the IGNOU OPEN MAT result, qualified students are eligible to apply for various MBA and PGDM courses offered at the Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU).
More importantly, a student should be familiar with the IGNOU OPEN MAT exam pattern to get a good result. The IGNOU XLVII result will be available online only and will have to be downloaded.
Read the article to get all the information pertaining to how to download the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 result.
IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 Result Dates
Before moving on to how to download the scorecard for IGNOU MBA entrance exam, let’s take a quick look at the important dates for the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020.
|IGNOU OPEN MAT Event||Date|
|OPEN MAT Exam||29th April 2020|
|Result declaration||10th May 2020|
How to Check IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 Result?
Candidates appearing for the IGNOU MBA OPEN MAT can check the results online on the official website of NTA or the official IGNOU website. Just like the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 admit card, the OPEN MAT result is also only available online and will have to be downloaded.
It is advised to follow the given steps to successfully check your IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 result. Above all, you can use the following pointers as checkpoints to checking your result successfully.
- Go to the official website of NTA or the official IGNOU website
- Enter your application number and password given to you at the time of application
- Then you’ll have to enter the security pin to verify your credentials
- After that, the result of the candidate will be displayed on-screen and then they can check their results
- After checking their results, the candidates can take a printout of their online result copy for later use
Important: Candidates who have qualified the IGNOU MBA entrance exam must fill admission form 2 to take admission into the MBA & PGDM programs offered by the university.
A snapshot of the window for the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020 result is given below,
Note: This form is a one-time offline process to get an entry in the first semester of the programme. After that, you have to re-register online for each semester by paying the fees applicable. In admission form 2, candidates have to fill only the selected courses for semester 1 only.
What Details are mentioned on the OPEN MAT 2020 Scorecard?
The IGNOU OPEN MAT scorecard is in itself a very important document. In addition, the IGNOU MBA 2020 scorecard will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- The total marks scored by the candidate in the exam and also the section-wise distribution of the marks obtained by the candidate.
IGNOU OPEN MAT Cutoff
The cut off for IGNOU OPEN MAT is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate needs to achieve for clearing the exam. In other words, after the candidates manage to achieve the desired cut-off, they can move forward with the admission processes into IGNOU MBA programmes.
Candidates’ names will appear on the final merit list based on the cutoff percentage of IGNOU OPEN MAT result 2020. In addition, the cut off of IGNOU OPEN MAT will be declared after the result declaration.
A detailed overview of the previous year’s cut off of IGNOU OPEN MAT is given below-
IGNOU OPEN MAT Cutoff 2019 (Category-wise)
Note: The IGNOU OPEN MAT cut-off is based on many factors like difficulty level of the paper, number of aspirants etc.
What after the OPEN MAT Result 2020?
In addition to making the cut-off and being eligible for IGNOU management programs.Candidates who will qualify OPEN MAT XLVII as per the cut off marks have to download the admission form (Form no. 2 in the prospectus) and fill the form and submit it along with the following documents at your regional centre of IGNOU:
- Education qualification document including mark sheets for grades 10th, 12th and other important certificates.
- Graduation Marksheet and certificates
- IGNOU OPEN MAT XLVII Scorecard
- OPEN MAT 2020 Application Form (along with confirmation copy)
- MBA OPEN MAT Admission Form (Form no. 2) with a recent photograph
- OPEN MAT admit card for IGNOU MBA 2020 entrance exam
- Work Experience certificate by employers (if required)
- Reserved category certificates if belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- Identity card (duly filled up)
- Demand Draft of course fee Rs. 1800/- drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ and to be payable at the city where the regional centre is located
In conclusion, the final admission will be based on OPEN MAT cut off, course eligibility criteria and other guidelines as mentioned by IGNOU.
All the Best!
IGNOU OPEN MAT enables students to get admission into the national university for a distance MBA or PGDM program. One can also explore full-time or regular MBA programs with a cutting edge curriculum, preparing you for the ever-changing business world like the one offered at Sunstone Eduversity.
About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity offers industry-oriented MBA and PGDM programs, designed to prepare students for a dynamic business world. Moreover, the regularly updated curriculum imparts relevant core business skills and knowledge, focussing on the principles and concepts a student can put to use in the real world from day one. Sunstone has a state of the art tech-led pedagogy, faculty with extensive corporate experience and above all, a student-centric approach, all of which help us in transforming careers and individuals.
In addition, the fee structure of the management programs at Sunstone Eduversity inspire in us a sense of accountability for the student’s careers, making Sunstone Eduversity truly one of a kind. At Sunstone, we take complete responsibility for the career success and job placement of the student. Furthermore, till date, we have a 100% placement record for all our batches with students being placed in great companies like Amazon, Byte Dance (TikTok), Reliance Jio, Flipkart, etc.
Sunstone Eduversity Fee Structure
They have two fee plans which are as follow:
- Pay After Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money-Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
For more details on Sunstone’s Fee Structure – Click Here
- Management skills employers look for
- How to become industry-ready and earn a high salary?
- Frequently asked GD/PI questions
- Worth of an MBA degree under threat?
- Do business school rankings really matter?