XAT 2020 Admit Card: Download XAT Admit Card Here
4th December, 2019
Table of Contents
XAT 2020 Admit Card – XAT or the Xavier Aptitude Test was successfully conducted on the 5th of January 2020. The XAT admit card was released by XLRI, Jamshedpur on 20th December 2019. The XAT 2020 admit card can be downloaded in online mode only and there will be no notification for the same. Only those candidates are designated the XAT 2020 hall ticket who have successfully applied. The candidates who have not yet applied, XAT 2020 registrations are open and the last date to apply had been extended from the 1st of December 2019 to the 10th of December 2019.
XAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card: The candidates can download the XAT 2020 Admit Card at xatonline.in
The hall ticket for XAT 2020 is issued to only those candidates who have successfully applied and registered for the exam. To download the admit card, the applicants need to enter details such as user ID and password. Every candidate needs to carry the admit card to sit for the XAT 2020 exam which is scheduled to be held on 5th January 2020. Along with the XAT hall ticket, the candidate is required to carry a valid ID proof for identification and verification.
|XAT 2020 application deadline|
|XAT registration fee||Rs 1700/- (without late fee)|
|Admit card download ends||5th January 2020 (till 9 am)|
|XAT 2020 exam date||5th January 2020 (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|XAT 2020 result announced||31st January 2020|
|Mode of exam||Online|
Also read: XAT 2020 All details you need
How to download the XAT admit card 2020
The step to download the admit card of XAT 2020 is straightforward. Following are the instructions to download the XAT 2020 admit card.
The candidates need to follow the steps given below to download their XAT 2020 admit card.
- Click on the direct link for downloading the XAT admit card 2020.
- Enter your XAT 2020 registration ID and password on the ‘candidate login’ form.
- Then click on the ‘login’ button to submit the entered details.
- On submitting the correct login credentials, a new page will open.
- The candidate then needs to click on ‘hall ticket’ tab.
- On the same page, the candidate then has to choose an assessment from the drop-down menu, i.e.XAT 2020.
- On selecting XAT 2020, click on the ‘search’ button to submit the details.
- An option to download your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, the admit card appears on the screen. Download it and take its printout.
Once you have downloaded the admit card and taken a print out of the same, paste a recent passport size picture in the space given. Leave the signature box blank as it has to be filled in front of the exam invigilator.
Candidates need to note that they will need to carry a hard copy of their admit card on the day of the exam to the test centre.
What to carry on the XAT 2020 exam day along with the admit card?
A list of the items and documents to carry along with the admit card is given below.
- A valid photo ID proof like Aadhar, drivers licence, PAN, passport etc.
- Hard copy of the hall ticket. The applicant will not be allowed to produce a digital copy of the admit card.
- No cellphones, calculators or other electronic devices are allowed in the exam room. Please make the necessary arrangements to keep them.
XAT 2020 Admit card Details
The Hall ticket for XAT 2020 contains all the necessary information related to your exam.
Note: All the important instructions are given on the admit card.
The following details will be present on the XAT 2020 hall ticket that each candidate has to fill.
- Test City
- Center Address
- Address of the Test centre
- Name of the candidate
- XAT ID
- Date of Birth
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closure Time
- Exam duration
- Center Name
- Photograph and Signature image of the Candidate
XAT Admit card 2020 verification process
On the day of the examination, the allotted invigilator of the exam will verify the candidate’s details on the admit card. This is done to verify that the details submitted by the candidate is authentic and true. The invigilator then signs the allotted place on the admit card after verification. Hence it is advised that the candidate checks his/her submitted details are correct. If there is any mistake/discrepancy in the details of the XAT hall ticket 2020 the candidate is advised to contact the XAT exam helpline.
Helpline number: 1800 209 0835 (Monday to Sunday 8:00 am-8:00 pm)
Why is XAT 2020 hall ticket important?
Candidates have to keep the admit card safely as it is an important document. The candidate will not be able to enter the test centre without the hard copy of the admit card. If the candidate has forgotten to carry their admit card, there will be no facility for taking out print outs. After the examination, the admit card may be required during the counselling and allotment process. It is advised to keep the XAT 2020 hall ticket safe until the entire admission process is over.
Important instructions for XAT Exam 2020
- Without the admit card, No candidate will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- The candidates are instructed to bring along a valid ID proof for verification along with the admit card.
- Once the examination has commenced, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- All candidates appearing for the XAT 2020 should check the eligibility in all respects, ie for XAT and also for the colleges. In case of any discrepancy in the information given by the candidate, the candidature is subject to cancellation.
- Keep your documents handy during the registering and application process.
- No cellphones, calculators or any kind of electronic devices are not allowed in the examination centre. If any such devices are found, the candidate will be disqualified from giving the examination.
- Paste a recent coloured passport size photograph in the space given below. Do this prior to the exam day.
- The candidate is advised to not do his/her signature in the space provided before the examination day, as the space is provided to do the signature in front of the invigilator.
Wishing all the candidates All the best!
You may also like to read: