SNAP 2019 result – Symbiosis International University (SIU) has announced the result of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2019) on the 10 of January 2020. The SNAP result 2019 scorecard is available for download on the official website of SIU – snaptest.org. The result for this management entrance test will be available in online mode only. The candidates will be able to view their SNAP results after entering their login ID and password. SNAP 2019 was conducted on the 15th of December 2019 in computer-based mode.
After you have checked your SNAP 2019 result, you will have to go through a group Excercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). These rounds will be conducted in all the 15 SIU institutes. The final list of candidates selected will be out by the end of February 2020.
The SNAP 2019 Important Dates
Following is a list of all the important dates related to the SNAP 2019 result and exam.
|SNAP 2019 Exam Date||15 December 2019 (14:00-18:00 Hr)|
|Announcement of SNAP 2019 result||10 January 2020|
How to download SNAP 2019 result?
Given below are the steps to download the SNAP result 2019 from the direct link to the official website of SNAP.
- Click on the official website link to check SNAP 2019 result which is given below.
- Click on the ‘download scorecard’ tab.
- Enter your SNAP 2019 exam details – SNAP ID & password
4. The screen will display your SNAP result for 2019. It will look like the image given below.
5. Download and take a printout.
SNAP 2019 scorecard: Details mentioned
Once you have downloaded your SNAP result, the following details should be mentioned on your scorecard.
- SNAP 2019 scores of all sections separately
- SNAP 2019 total score obtained
- Selection status (whether shortlisted or not)
- Candidate’s name
- Candidates roll number
- Signature & photograph of the candidate
- Official stamp of SNAP 2019 conducting authority
SNAP 2019: Score calculation
The official marking scheme of the SNAP 2019 exam, having 4 sections is as follows:
|Normal Question||+1 mark|
|Special question||+2 marks|
|Negative marking||0.25 for every incorrect answer|
To calculate your SNAP score, apply the formula given below
The formula applicable is: Marks obtained in SNAP exam = (Number of correct normal questions x 1) – (Number of incorrect normal questions x 0.25) + (Number of correct special questions x 2) – (Number of incorrect special questions x 0.5)
What after SNAP 2019 result is declared?
After the declaration of SNAP 2019 results, the participating institutes will release a list of the shortlisted candidates for further selection rounds based on the cut-offs. For a successful section into one of the esteemed SIU institutes, the aspirants have to qualify the following rounds –
- Group Excercise (GE)
- Writing Ability Test (WTA)
- Personal Interview (PI) and interaction
SIU will release the final merit list after all the rounds have been completed. The respective institute will display the merit list category wise. A Wait-list will be released only if any seats are left vacant.
The weightage given to all the selection rounds while creating the final merit list are mentioned in the table below.
|Total SNAP score out of 150 scaled down to 50 marks||Personal Interview||Writing Ability Test||Group Excercise||Total|
The Final Result of SNAP 2019
Only after the consideration of the cut-offs will the final result will be declared. The other parameters taken into account are:
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Past cut off trends
- Difficulty level of the test
- Number of total seats available
If in any case, two candidates have obtained the same marks, the following points are used as tie-breaker.
- Priority is given to the candidate who has scored higher in the quant section.
- If still the same marks are calculated, marks of the verbal section will be considered.
- If still the same ranks persists, both the students are awarded the admission based on the total calculated out of 100 marks.
The final result and merit list of selected candidates will be released in February 2020.
About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity offers industry-integrated MBA/PGDM programs with a Pay after Placement fee structure, where we take the course fee only after placing our students in well-paying jobs. Our strength lies in developing intellectuals through our innovative technology-led student-oriented teaching which is strongly backed-up by industry linkages having experience in cross-cultural management areas.