MAH CET Result Highlights
MAH CET Result 2021 – The candidates who have appeared for MAH CET 2021 on September 16, 17, and 18, 2021 will be able to see their results and download the scorecard on the official website. MAH CET results will be released on October 5, 2021. The result will be available on the official website for download after the announcement of release is made.
Candidates will be able to download the MAH CET answer keys for all paper codes shortly after the exam is concluded. The answer key lists the correct answers to the questions asked in this state entrance test and helps the students predict their score even before the announcement of the final result. The students can access these MAH CET 2021 answer keys online by visiting the official website – mahacet.org.
MAH CET Result 2021 Important Dates
We have listed below all the important dates with regard to MAH CET Results 2021.
|Admit card release||10 September 2021 onwards|
|Date of exam||16, 17 & 18 September 2021|
|Date of results||5 October 2021|
|Admission process starts||5 October 2021 onwards|
How to Download MAH CET Results
After the results are released, candidates can follow a few simple steps to check their results and download the scorecard. The result can be checked only in the online mode and physical copies are never dispatched. The steps to download MAH CET results have been given below.
- Go to the official website
- Click on MBA/MMS CET 2021 option
- On the next page, click on the MAH CET results tab
- Your MAT CET 2021 result will be available for download as a PDF
- Save it and take several print-out for college admissions
Details Mentioned on the MAH CET Scorecard
After the MAH scorecard is released, candidates can use it to apply to different government and private management colleges in Maharashtra. The scorecard is an important document that will be necessary to complete the formalities of admission. The following are mentioned on the MAH CET scorecard.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Rank achieved on all India basis
- Overall percentile
How to Calculate MAH CET Results
There is a set of criteria that acts as guiding principles in the calculation of MAH CET results. The first task in understanding the method is to know them. We have listed the guiding principles as bullet points below.
Guidelines for Calculating MAH CET Scores
- There is 1 mark for every correct answer and 0 marks for every wrong answer
- There is no negative marking in the MAH CET exam
- The total number of correct answers is the ‘Corrected Score’
- The scores are normalized across the 3 sessions – this is called ‘Equated Score’
- The scores are reported up to two decimal points
The Formula for Calculating MAH CET Scores
The following formula is used to calculate the final percentile score of a candidate.
|MAH CET Percentile score = 100* (Number of candidates in the exam with normalized marks <= the candidate) / Total number of candidates in the exam|
MAH CET Cut-offs
Cut-offs at different colleges accepting MAH CET scores are released after the results are declared. Based on the trends in cut-offs in the previous years, it is possible to make predictions about the range of cut-offs in MAH CET 2021.
We have given below a list of expected cut-offs in the top colleges accepting MAH CET scores.
|Sr. No.||Institutes||Expected cut-offs|
|1||Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai (SIMSREE)||Above 99 percentile|
|2||Department of Management Sciences, Pune (PUMBA)||Up to 99 percentile|
|3||Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||98 – 99 Percentile|
|4||Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai||97- 98 Percentile|
|5||Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai||97 Percentile|
|6||IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai||96 – 97 Percentile|
|7||Rizvi Institute of Management, Mumbai||Up to 96 percentile|
|8||FLAME University||95 – 96 percentile|
|9||MIT World Peace University||96 percentile|
|10||Don Bosco Institute of Management and Research (DBIMR)||Up to 95 percentile|
Factors Affecting MAH CET Cut-offs
Since cut-offs vary every year, it is impossible to predict with complete accuracy how the cut-offs will be this year. However, it is important to know the factors on which the cut-offs for the MAH CET exam depend. You can find them in the list below:
- Total number of candidates appearing for MAH CET
- Number of candidates qualifying the pass marks
- Number of available seats
- The difficulty level of the MAH CET exam
MAH CET Admission Process
Admission through the MAH CET exam is conducted by the State Joint Entrance Test Cell. There is a Centralised Admission Process for MAH CET where candidates are offered seats through a common counselling portal. So, the first step in the admission process is to successfully complete the counselling process. After that, the colleges shortlist candidates who meet their criteria for further rounds of selection.
The process of counselling is carried out in three rounds. In the final round, the admission is confirmed and the seat is finalised. We have given a round-wise list of steps involved in the MAH CET admission process.
Round 1 of MAH CET Counselling
- Candidates need to report to the admission centre as per the allotment made
- Complete formalities by providing the relevant documents and paying the counselling fee
Round 2 of MAH CET Counselling
- Provisional vacant seats will be released based on the first round
- Candidates need to submit an online form to confirm their participation for further processes
- Reporting to the counselling centre and completing the formalities by submitting relevant documents and paying the exam fee
Round 3 of MAH CET Counselling
- The vacant seats for round 3 will be released first
- Candidates need to fill up a form online confirming their participation
- If the seat is allotted, then candidates need to report to the exam centre to finalise it
- Next, the candidates have to report to the institute and confirm their admission
Documents to Carry on the Day of Selection
After a seat is confirmed at a management institute, the final formalities will be left for the candidates to complete. Several documents related to the candidates’ records are required to complete this process. The documents are verified on the day of selection, as a result, candidates must produce them in original.
At times, colleges ask for photocopies along with the originals for archival purposes. The following documents are likely to require on the day of selection for MAH CET admission.
- Class 10 and 12 Marksheets
- Graduation mark sheet
- Copy of the MAH CET scorecard
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- A government photo ID proof
- Copy of the MAH CET admit card
Top Colleges Accepting MAH CET Scores
With the MAH CET score, you can get admission into over 300 participating institutes in Maharashtra and other states as well. We have given a list of the top 5 colleges in Maharashtra and other states that accept MAH CET scores for admission into various management courses.
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- FLAME University
About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity offers post-graduate management programs with unique fee structure plans. It is committed to transforming students’ careers by providing relevant know-how and skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic industry. Sunstone has immense confidence in its curriculum, pedagogy, faculty, and industry connections, which reflects in the fee structure.
- Pay After Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money-Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
For more details on Sunstone’s Fee Structure – Click Here
- Management skills employers look for
- How to become industry-ready and earn high salary?
- Frequently asked GD/PI questions
- Worth of an MBA degree under threat?
- Do business school rankings really matter?
FAQs About MAH CET 2021 Answer Key
How do I check my MAH CET 2021 answer key?
You can check your MAH CET 2021 answer key by following these easy steps:
Click Here to download the MAH CET 2021 answer keys.
On the redirected page, look for the answer key matching your question paper code.
Click on it and download the PDF file.
Open this downloaded file in a PDF reader and start matching your answers.
Is MAH CET easier than CAT?
Since MAH CET is a state-level exam, it is considered relatively easier than CAT, which is a national-level exam. More candidates appear for the CAT exam than MAH CET which also makes the difficulty level of CAT higher than MAH CET.
What is the highest score in MAH CET 2021?
The all-India topper of MAH CET 2021 is Shashank Chandrahas Prabhu, who has obtained a score of 159/200 with 99.99 percentile. The second rank holder is Ankit Udit Thakker with a score of 155/200 with 99.99 percentile. The third rank has been secured by Akansha Srivastava with a score of 153/200 with 99.99 percentile
How can I check my MAH CET Result?
MAH results can be checked by visiting the official website of MAH CET. The link to download the scorecard will the there on the home page. Candidates just have to enter the login credentials and click submit to view and download their MAH CET results.
Which colleges accept MAH CET scores?
There are over 300 institutes accepting MAH CET scores. You can apply for the institutes of your choice through the Common Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the State Joint Entrance Test cell. If you clear the cut-offs, you will be called for the next rounds of admission.