MAH CET 2020 Result (Delayed): Download Scorecard & Check Details Here
1st April, 2020
Table of Contents
MAH CET 2020 Result scheduled to be announced on 31st March 2020 has been postponed, the new dates are yet to be declared. The result for the Maharashtra CET 2020 is declared by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, however, Results have been postponed in the light of the current countrywide lockdown due to the worldwide spread of the COVID-19 virus.
According to the latest notification released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, a new date for declaration of results for the 2020 MAH MBA entrance will be announced shortly. The notification are being reflected on the official website mahcet.org. as shown in the image that is a screenshot of the same.
The candidates who have appeared in this state-level management exam on the 14th & 15th March 2020 stated that the exam paper was observed to be slightly tougher than that of the previous years. Once the results for MBA MAH CET have been released online, the candidates can use their login ID’s & passwords to check and download their scorecards. The result will enable the shortlisted candidates to apply to the institute of choice out of the 400+ participating institutes.
It is worth making a note that the state CET cell does not release the official answer key, in addition to that, no candidate has the provision of raising objection on official MAH CET result or the option of rechecking/revaluation of the test results. However, we have compiled a MAH CET 2020 exam answer key, for your reference.
Read this article to know everything pertaining to the result of MHT MBA CET like important dates, steps to download the result, information on MHT MBA CET scorecard, details of how the score is calculated, what after the result is declared and top participating institutes.
Also read: MAH CET 2020 – Everything you need to know
MBA MAH CET 2020 Result -Important Dates
Before moving onto the steps to download the scorecard, let us quickly glance over the important dates
|MAH CET 2020||March 14 and 15, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||
To be announced soon
|Admission Process||June 2020|
|MAH CET Provisional Merit List||June 2020|
|Filing objections/grievances||June 2020|
|MAH CET 2020 Final Merit List||June/July 2020|
How to download MAH CET 2020 Result?
The MAH CET 2020 results will be announced online only on the official Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell website. MAH CET MBA result for 2020 can be downloaded by the candidate using their official logic ID and Password.
Click here to download MAH CET 2020 result
Given below are the steps to download your MAH CET scorecard for 2020 exam
- Visit the official state common entrance test cell website
- Click “MBA/MMS – CET 2020” section
- Click on the tab that says ‘MAH CET 2020 Result’
- Enter your registration ID/number and Date of Birth
- On entering the correct information, the following details will be displayed on the screen. – the applicants’ name, registration number, MAH CET score and percentile
- Click on ‘Download’ to download your scorecard and make sure to save the same in your computer
Once you have downloaded the scorecard for the 2020 MAH MBA CET, you should know the details that will be present on the scorecard. Therefore, for you to crosscheck, below is a checklist of this information.
Details on MAH CET 2020 Scorecard
The information present on the scorecard of all the candidates who have appeared for the Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test 2020 on 14th & 15th March will be pertaining to the following details.
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s MAH CET 2020 registration number
- Roll number of candidate
- MAH CET score (overall)
- MAH CET percentile (overall)
Since the MAH MBA CET scorecard contains both a MAH CET score and a MAH CET Percentile, it is only natural for you to wonder which one will be considered at the time of admission and what is the difference.
As a result, we have below a more detailed version of how the two separate scores are calculated and which one is considered.
How is MAH CET MBA Result Calculated?
When a score for any examination is calculated, it refers to candidates performance only in one paper. Whereas when a percentile is calculated, it is done taking into account many factors such as difficulty level of paper, number of appearing candidates etc. Let us find out more about how the MAH CET 2020 result is calculated.
- As per the marking scheme, for every correct answer candidate gets one mark. There is no negative marking for any incorrect/unattempted question.
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for calculating the total raw score referred to as Corrected Score.
- Since the MAH CET is conducted on two days and the difficulty level of the question paper of Day 1 may vary from the question paper of Day 2, the Corrected Scores obtained by all the candidates (appearing on Day 1 and day 2) are normalized to ensure their performance is equated fairly.
- The scores allotted to candidates after normalization is called Equated Scores or Percentile
- The result of MAH CET reported to the candidate is the test score and overall score with the decimal point up to two digits.
- Out of the scores specified on the MAH CET 2020 result, the one you need to consider to move forward in the admission process is the equated score.
What Post MAH CET 2020 Result?
After the declaration of MAH CET Result 2020, the admission and counselling process for the various participating institutes begins. All the participating colleges are offering MBA courses and MMS programmes. On making the cut- off of the participating institutes, the candidates will be eligible to participate in the remaining selection and counselling rounds. Anything above 94 percentile is a good score and might land you the college of your choice. Make sure you have the printed copies of the scorecard during the whole admission process.
Institutes Accepting MAH CET Result 2020
A majority of the institutes are situated in the state of Maharashtra. The Centralised Admission Process (CAP) is responsible for the counselling and allocation of seats. The CAP does not convey messages to the candidate personally for counselling. Successful candidates are required to fill their preference for the course and college will be indicated on an online form. The 400+ participating institutes are some of the top institutes in Maharashtra offering MBA or Masters in Management Sciences (MMS).
Given below are the names of some of the top management institutes that accept MAH CET Result scores.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- ITM Business school, Navi Mumbai
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule University, Pune
The MAH CET Result 2020 is also accepted by Sunstone Eduversity, India’s pioneering B school where you will have to pay the tuition fee only after getting placed in a job. The results of the MAH CET 2020 is valid for a year from the date of examination.
About Sunstone Eduversity
At Sunstone Eduversity, industry-oriented MBA and PGDM programs are offered that prepare the students for the ever-evolving business world. In addition, the program curriculum focuses on imparting relevant knowledge of business concepts and principles which are genuinely put to use in the real world. Sunstone has tech-led pedagogy, faculty who have corporate experience and a student-centric approach that transforms the students’ career and focuses on their holistic development.
Moreover, the fee structure of the management programs and the sense of accountability they take for their student’s careers make Sunstone Eduversity unique. It takes complete responsibility of their student’s success and job placement. In other words, to date, it has had 100% placement for all its batches with students placed in good companies like Amazon, Byte Dance (TikTok), Reliance Jio, Flipkart, etc.
Sunstone Eduversity Fee Structure
They have two fee plans which are as follow:
- Pay After Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money-Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
For more details on Sunstone’s Fee Structure – Click Here