MAH CET 2020 Application Form: Register for MBA CET Here
20th January, 2020
Table of Contents
MAH CET 2020 Application Form has already been released by The State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) established by the government of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET 2020) is set to be conducted on the 14th & 15th March 2020. Additionally, the exam can be registered for online and the MAH CET exam is conducted only in online mode in multiple sessions. You can apply for the MAH CET exam on the official website (www.cetcell.mahacet.org) or click the link given below. The last date to apply for the exam was 22nd of February 2020. MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 application form has specified the dimensions of the photograph and signature needed to be uploaded by the candidate.
MAH CET 2020 Application Form
The start date for the online registration for the MAH CET 2020 was 10th January 2020. The last date to apply for the MBA Maharashtra state entrance test is 15th February 2020. Before applying the candidate should have the following documents handy :
- Scanned photograph and signature as per the dimensions. Furthermore, steps to scan and upload the documents are given below.
- Have a valid email ID and mobile number, which should be active until the completion of the admission process. In case you do not have an active email ID and Phone number, we suggest you make one before registering online for the MAH CET 2020 exam.
- Arrange for the application fees (non-refundable), any transaction charges for online payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
MAH CET 2020 Important Dates
|MBA CET 2020 Event||Start date||End date|
|Availability of MAH CET Application Form.||10th January 2020||15th February 2020|
|Payment of fee / Printing final Application form||10th January 2020||15th February 2020|
|Date of examination||14 March 2020 & 15 March 2020|
Guidelines to fill the MAH CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to go to the official website (http://www.mahacet.org) or click on the link given above.
- Click on the option “MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020” which will open a new screen.
- To register and fill the application form, “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter name, contact details and Email-ID. The system will then generate a temporary/ provisional registration number and password and display it on the screen. Candidates should make note of this information and an automated Email and SMS will also be sent.
- Fill the application form as per the details asked and in case you are unable to fill the complete application in one go, click on the ‘SAVE & NEXT” tab. The candidates are advised to use this tab prior to the submission and verify the details submitted.
- The name of Father, mother and applicant should be spelt as in the certificates, mark sheet and Identity proof. Any change or discrepancy found may cause the cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the details carefully and correctly. No change will be entertained after you have clicked on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates will proceed to upload their scanned photograph and signature. Do check the specifications required to successfully upload the photograph and signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the MAH CET 2020 application form.
- Modify any details (if required), and click on the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring the photograph, signature and other documents are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
The MBA CET 2020 Application form window should look like:
Online Payment of MAH CET 2020 Application Form
- Right after successfully submitting your application form, the option for payment will appear.
- The payment for the MBA CET exam 2020 can be made using Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- An e-receipt will be generated on the completion of a successful transaction.
- The non-generation of an e-receipt is an indication that there is a PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates should make sure no money has been debited from the bank account.
- On Payment Failure, the candidates are requested to fill in the given provisional number and password and repeat the process of payment.
- The candidates are required to take a print-out of the e-receipt and online application form containing the fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Signature and Photograph
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Proper lighting should be there when taking the photograph.
- In case you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. The face should not be covered by any religious headwear.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Candidates admission for the exam will be rejected/denied if photo is not uploaded at the place of photo
- Make sure that photo is of the required size and the face is clearly visible.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- No other person should do the signature of the candidate
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Make sure that the signature is clearly visible.
Scanning the Photograph & Signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Furthermore, candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. In addition, scan photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and finally, resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similarly, you can use other photo editor options also.
- If the file size and format are not as specified, an error message will be displayed.
- A link to upload his/her photograph and signature will be provided while filling the online application form.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Finally, click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Important: If you have not uploaded the signature and photograph as specified, the system will not be able to successfully register the candidate.
(1)The application/ admission of the candidate will be rejected in case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear. So ensure that after uploading the photograph/ signature on the online application form, check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. Undoubtedly in case the photograph or signature is not clearly visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(2) After registering, you should take a print out of the application form.
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card
According to the Maharashtra state Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL), the candidate will receive a notification via email/SMS. Furthermore, as per the schedule, candidates will have to visit the https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmbajan20 website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. On clicking the relevant link, the candidate can access the window for Hall Ticket download.
Required are the following details
- (i) Registration Number/Roll Number,
- (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- The Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- (i) Hall Ticket
- (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity offers industry-integrated MBA/PGDM programs with a Pay after Placement fee structure, where we take the course fee only after placing our students in well-paying jobs. Consequently, our strength lies in developing intellectuals through our innovative technology-led student-oriented teaching which is strongly backed-up by industry linkages having experience in cross-cultural management areas.
How Pay after Placement works?
With Sunstone Eduversity Pay after Placement model, we have aligned our success to our students’ success. In other words, the fee structure model follows the steps below:
- Enrol for the 2-year full-time program by paying a nominal registration fee of INR 65000
- Become a corporate professional by learning from the industry experts at no cost for these 2 years
- On completion of the course and only after getting a job, pay the course fee equal to 12 times of your monthly salary
Watch the video below to gain a better understanding about the Pay after placement fee model.