MAH CET 2020 Answer Key – The candidates who have appeared for MAH CET 2020 on March 14 and 15, 2020 can download the MBA CET answer keys for all paper codes from this page. The answer key lists the correct answers to the questions asked in this state entrance test and helps the students predict their score even before the announcement of the final result. The students can use MAH CET answer key 2020 to assess their performance in the test and analyze their chances of getting admission to one of the MBA programs.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra may release the official answer keys in a few days after the successful conduct of the exam. The students can access these MBA CET 2020 answer keys online by visiting the official website – mahacet.org. The link to download MAH CET answer keys is below on this page. Also, many times a lot of private coaching academies and institutes release the answer key just after the conduct of the exam. In that case, the links to download those answer keys of MAH CET 2020 will also be provided here below.
MAH CET 2020 Answer Key
MAH CET 2020 result has been declared of May 23rd, 2020. Based on the score of this test, the candidates will be shortlisted and granted admission in various management programs offered by colleges and universities of the Maharashtra state.
The students can track of all the important events and dates related to MAH CET 2020 answer keys from the table below.
MAH CET 2020 Answer Key: Important Dates
|MAH CET 2020 Exam Dates||14 and 15 March 2020|
|Release of MAH CET answer keys||2nd or 3rd week of March 2020|
|Result of MAH CET 2020||23rd May 2020|
Guidelines to download MAH CET 2020 Answer Key
- Click Here to download the answer keys of MAH CET 2020.
- On the redirected page, look for the answer key matching your question paper code.
- Click on it and download the PDF file.
- Open this downloaded file in a PDF reader and start matching your answers.
How to use the MAH CET 2020 Answer Key?
Before using the answer key, the candidates must ensure that they have downloaded the correct answer key matching their question paper code. Picking up the wrong answer key will lead to incorrect calculation of the MAH CET 2020 score estimation.
For using the answer key of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET 2020), it’s important for the students to know and have clarity of the marking scheme of the paper.
Check the MAH CET 2020 marking scheme below:
- Total number questions in the paper – 200
- Total marks for the paper – 200
- 1 mark for the correct answer
- No negative marking
Now, follow the below steps to calculate your probable MAH CET 2020 score:
- Start matching the attempted answers with the answers mentioned in the answer key.
- Add +1 for every correct answer
- Deduct -1 for every incorrect answer
- Lastly, add the net positive marks to know the obtained estimated score in the exam.
Benefits of using MAH CET 2020 Answer Key
Some of the prime advantages of using the answer key are as follows:
- Students can calculate and estimate their MAH CET score even before the announcement of the official result.
- They can assess and predict their chances of selection in a particular course or college with this estimation.
- The score can be compared with the opening and closing MAH CET 2020 cutoff for selection probability assessment.
- The estimated score can also be fed into a rank predictor tool to find out the approximate rank in the exam.
MAH CET 2020 Result
The students can check their results on the official website by entering their registration number and date of birth. A merit list is also uploaded along with the individual result of the students furnishing the details of the students including the score and percentile obtained in the test.
It’s important for the students to obtain a good score and percentile in MAH CET to secure MBA admission in renowned B-schools of the country including Sunstone Eduversity.
About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity offers post-graduate management programs with unique fee structure plans. It is committed to transforming students’ careers by providing relevant know-how and skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic industry. Sunstone has immense confidence in its curriculum, pedagogy, faculty, and industry connections, which reflects in the fee structure.
- Pay After Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money-Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
FAQs About MAH CET 2020 Answer Key
How do I check my MAH CET 2020 answer key?
You can check your MAH CET 2020 answer key by following these easy steps:
Click Here to download the MAH CET 2020 answer keys.
On the redirected page, look for the answer key matching your question paper code.
Click on it and download the PDF file.
Open this downloaded file in a PDF reader and start matching your answers.
Is MAH CET easier than CAT?
Since MAH CET is a state-level exam, it is considered relatively easier than CAT, which is a national-level exam. More candidates appear for the CAT exam than MAH CET which also makes the difficulty level of CAT higher than MAH CET.
How many students appeared for MAH CET 2020?
The CET cell of DTE Maharashtra has released the MAH CET 2020 result on May 22, 2020, with a merit list of 110,631 candidates who appeared in the MAH MBA CET 2020 exam.
What is the highest score in MAH CET 2020?
The all-India topper of MAH CET 2020 is Shashank Chandrahas Prabhu, who has obtained a score of 159/200 with 99.99 percentile. The second rank holder is Ankit Udit Thakker with a score of 155/200 with 99.99 percentile. The third rank has been secured by Akansha Srivastava with a score of 153/200 with 99.99 percentile.