Aim for that comfortable and luxurious c-suite life?
An MBA is the path that leads to the top of the corporate ladder. Most importantly, one has to explore and seek the jobs after MBA that are most in-demand. Qualified individuals have never had to succumb to slow hiring trends of the past few quarters, especially MBA graduates!
The employability of MBA graduates has increased by 14%, more than all the other graduate courses, according to the India Skills Report 2020. This report aims to provide a comprehensive look into the supply of the talent and the demand of the industry. In addition, powered by WHeebox, a Global Talent assessment company, the India Skills Report is a joint initiative with Taggd by PeopleStrong, Confederation of Indian Industries, in collaboration with UNDP, AICTE and AIU.
Another report by Times of India 2020 stated that around 54% of MBA grads will be employable making the MBA degree one of the most popular qualifications among the youth as well as the employers.
The MBA degree covers a broad spectrum of business domains and management skills, equipping the candidates with the relevant skills and expertise to work as a top management professional. In other words, the versatility of the MBA degree gives aspiring managers the chance to explore various career opportunities. Present employers consider MBA grads to be dynamic and resourceful to their business. MBA grads have a 360 degree perspective around any business process thus, employers consider their roles as pivotal ones in their organisations.
Below is a curated list of the jobs after MBA that are most in-demand, also described are the skills employers look for and are needed to bag these high paying MBA jobs. There are numerous business fields where MBA grads are key assets to the organization.
Jobs After MBA That Are Most In Demand
Here are some of the most sought after positions and jobs most in demand after you have completed your MBA. We have based our list on vital factors like median annual salaries, popular designations and industry demand.
Data & Business Analyst
The business analyst of an organisation helps guide on improving the processes, products, services and software through data analysis. These individuals play a vital role in bridging the gap between the organisations’ information technology capabilities and their business objectives.
Business analyst, Data Analyst, Business systems analyst, Senior business analyst
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Analysing Information
- Planning and monitoring.
- Developing a training program and conducting formal training sessions covering designated systems module
Important Skills & Qualities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- interpersonal & consultative skills
- Detail-oriented & high level of accuracy
- Analytical thinking & Problem solving
- Knowledge of the business structure
- Understanding of networks, database & other related technology
Rs 3.85 – Rs 15 lakh per annum
Brand Marketing Manager
A Brand Manager is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market. defining and promoting a company’s personality, both on the shelf and in the community. The role of a Brand Manager is to develop a brand strategy for a company. Brand managers oversee a wide array of business functions including branding, communication channels, product development, online and offline promotions, and market research.
Check Out Top Reasons to do an MBA in 2020
Brand Marketing Manager, Project manager, Market manager
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns
- Measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
- Understanding of consumer needs and behaviour
- Strong analytical ability – analyse data, develop insights etc.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player and leader’
- Good presentation skills – communication clear decisions, next steps etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think big & innovative solutions
Rs 4.2 – Rs 20 lakh per annum
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
The goal of a supply chain & logistics manager is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Logistics Manager, Supply chain & logistics manager, Supply chain manager
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Comply with laws, regulations and government requirements
Important Skills & Qualities:
- Ability to make accurate predictions of the possible needs of the company
- Analyze data to make interpretations that are useful to the company
- Equipped with information on the latest market trends and happenings in the supply chain.
- Allocating tasks wisely, considering and paying attention to the teams as well as the individual efforts.
- Attention to details
- Being able to organize and quickly follow-through
Rs 5 – Rs 17 lakh per annum
Ever heard of an MBA with Money Back Guarantee? Here it is!
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Talent Acquisition Manager is in charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
HR manager, Recruiting manager, Staffing partner, HR Consultant
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
Important Skills & Qualities:
- Motivational leader – Leading by example as an ambassador for the team and organisation.
- Understands the concept of running a business or organisation with a clear focus on ethics, diversity, open communication etc.
- Successful planner
- Identifying the required skills by the team and finding the right resources to build and develop said skills.
Rs 4.2 – Rs 29 lakh per annum
Pay your MBA/PGDM course fee only after you get a job –Apply Here
Market Research Specialist
Market research analysts study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service. They help companies understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price.
Market research specialist, market research analyst, business research specialist
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
Important Skills & Qualities:
- Analytical skills. Market research analysts must be able to understand large amounts of data and information.
- Communication skills. Market research analysts need strong communication skills when gathering information, interpreting data, and presenting results to clients.
- Critical-thinking skills. To determine what marketing strategy would work best for a company, market research analysts must assess all available information.
- Detail-oriented. Market research analysts must be detail-oriented because they often do precise data analysis.
Rs 2.8 – Rs 10 lakh per annum
With the knowledge of the most in-demand jobs, make sure the MBA degree you pursue and the B school, both are aligned with your career goals. The specialisations that various B schools offer should be futuristic and oriented as per the industry’ demands.
Business globalization and economic development across all continents are at their epitome, making it a great point in time to pursue an MBA as a qualification. This qualification will open the gateway to a world of opportunities and a bright future ahead.
About Sunstone Eduversity
At Sunstone Eduversity, industry-oriented MBA and PGDM programs are offered that prepare the students for the ever-evolving business world. Furthermore, the program curriculum focuses on imparting relevant knowledge of business concepts and principles which are genuinely put to use in the real-world.In addition, Sunstone has tech-led pedagogy, faculty who have corporate experience and a student-centric approach that transforms the students career and focuses on their holistic development.
Moreover, the fee structure of the management programs and the sense of accountability they take for their student’s careers make Sunstone Eduversity unique. It takes complete responsibility of their student’s success and job placement. To date, it has had 100% placement for all its batches with students placed in good companies like Amazon, Byte Dance (TikTok), Reliance Jio, Flipkart, etc.
Sunstone Eduversity Fee Structure
They have two fee plans which are as follow:
- Pay after Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
For more details on Sunstone’s Fee Structure – Click Here