The IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 admit card is required by candidates to enter the examination centre. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII admit card on 9th April 2020. The IGNOU 2020 hall ticket will be available for download on the official website in online mode only. The IGNOU MBA entrance exam on 29th April 2020. To download the IGNOU admit card 2020, candidates need to log in using their OPENMAT 2020 registration ID and password.
Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit card here.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 application form has started from 28 February 2020. The NTA has decided to release the OPENMAT admit card early to avoid any last-minute confusion and to ensure finding the test centre location easily.
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card||Important dates|
|Release of Admit Card||09 Apr 2020|
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 exam date||29 Apr 2020|
Check the steps to download OPENMAT hall ticket 2020, dates and other instructions.
Also, read IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Exam Pattern.
Steps to Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
To download the admit card online on the official IGNOU website, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1st Step: Visit the official website and click on the OPENMAT XLVII admit card
2nd Step: Enter ‘Registration ID’ and Date of Birth or Password as registered for OPENMAT 2020
3rd Step: Cross-check the details mentioned OPENMAT admit card 2020.
4th Step: Download the admit card for OPENMAT 2020 and get printouts (extra to use in case of loss)
5th Step: In case no photo is available, affix your photograph as uploaded for IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form.
Details on OPENMAT Hall Ticket
Since the admit card will enable you to enter the examination hall to appear for OPENMAT exam it is important that you have all a printed copy of the admit card. The IGNOU 2020 hall ticket carries all the important information about the exam. Therefore, before downloading the OPENMAT admit card, you must verify the following details –
- Candidate’s name
- Course and Exam for which the candidate has applied
- Roll Number
- Date, time and allotted exam centre
- Reporting time
- Important instructions for the exam day
Correction on Admit Card
In case, candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card (spelling errors or wrong information) they can report it to NTA helpdesk between 10:00 am to 5:30 pm or call 011-295327411 between these timings.
However, candidates can appear for the exam with the already downloaded admit card as it will be considered valid. NTA, however, will make the necessary corrections in their record.
Instructions on OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 aspirants must keep in mind the following pointers before appearing for the exam.
- Report at the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII allotted exam centre by 9:15 AM. The IGNOU MBA entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted from 9:30 AM till 12:300 PM.
- Post 10:30 AM, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Candidates should cross-verify all the details on the admit card before downloading and should report discrepancies (if any)
- NTA or IGNOU will not send any admit card by post or even no issue any duplicate admit card to the candidates, they have to download from the official website only
- Candidates should carry a valid photOPENMATo identity proof – Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID etc.
- Candidates should keep their admit card intact as a download from the official website i.e. do not tear it or write anything on it
- keep extra copies for the reference. At the time of counselling also the admit card of OPENMAT 2020 will be required,
- For making answers on the OMR sheet correctly, carry a BLUE/BLACK pen on the day of the exam.
- Inside the examination hall, no form of electronic gadgets including Cell Phone, Pagers, Calculators are strictly prohibited
Note: Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow these instructions and successfully appear for the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020.
All the Best!
IGNOU OPENMAT enables students to get admission into the national university for a distance MBA or PGDM program. One can also explore full-time or regular MBA programs with a cutting edge curriculum, that prepares you for the ever-changing business world like the programs offered at Sunstone Eduversity.
About Sunstone Eduversity
Sunstone Eduversity offers industry-oriented MBA and PGDM programs, designed to prepare students for a dynamic business world. Moreover, the regularly updated curriculum imparts relevant core business skills and knowledge, focussing on the principles and concepts a student can put to use in the real world from day one. Sunstone has a state of the art tech-led pedagogy, faculty with extensive corporate experience and a student-centric approach, all of which help us in transforming careers and individuals.
In addition, the fee structure of the management programs at Sunstone Eduversity inspire in us a sense of accountability for the student’s careers, making Sunstone Eduversity truly one of a kind. At Sunstone, we take complete responsibility for the career success and job placement of the student. Furthermore, till date, we have a 100% placement record for all our batches with students being placed in great companies like Amazon, Byte Dance (TikTok), Reliance Jio, Flipkart, etc.
Sunstone Eduversity Fee Structure
Two unique working fee plans at Sunstone Eduversity are:
- Pay After Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money-Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
For more details on Sunstone’s Fee Structure – Click Here