Solving CMAT question papers from previous years has been been a tried and proven method to ace your upcoming CMAT exam. The CMAT exam papers from the last five years give you a clear picture of the exam pattern, important topics, and level of difficulty. This allows you to prepare and focus on the different topics strategically.
You can familiarize yourself with the CMAT question paper pattern by solving previous years’ question papers, sample papers as well as mock tests. This allows you to identify your strength and weaknesses.
In this article, we will provide you with the CMAT papers from previous years, CMAT sample paper, and CMAT mock tests. Move to the next section to find the PDFs to identify the pattern of questions and plan your preparation accordingly!
CMAT Question Paper Previous Year
Here are the PDFs of CMAT previous year papers:
CMAT Mock Test
There is only one way to ace your CMAT exam: with practice. CMAT free mock tests are a major contributing factor to the overall preparation for the CMAT exams. These mock tests are a near replica of the actual CMAT exam which you are preparing for.
Advantages of CMAT Mock Tests
- They help you understand the pattern of the exam. This aids you in applying strategic plans to solve these papers.
- They help you understand the level of difficulty. You can figure out which sections are more difficult and tailor your study plan accordingly.
- They help you figure out the important topics so that you can identify them and focus on preparing them better.
CMAT Sample Paper
You may wonder about the importance of solving these sample papers before appearing for your CMAT exam. Here are some primary advantages of CMAT Question and sample papers:
- Comprehensive idea of the actual CMAT paper: The CMAT question papers provide a clear picture of the pattern, questions, difficulty level as well as important topics in the actual CMAT paper.
- Time Management: Once you put yourself into the habit of solving sample papers within the stipulated time frame, you develop strategies to manage your time better while solving the actual CMAT paper.
- Accuracy and Speed: As a result of efficient time management, you will be equipped to answer questions with more accuracy and speed.
- Increases problem-solving: Solving CMAT question papers can enhance problem-solving capabilities in candidates. Initially, your focus may be on adhering to the time limit and answering with as much accuracy as possible. However, over time, you will learn to move out of your comfort zone and start applying more problem-solving strategies to answer more questions.
- Importance to each section: Solving sample papers will put you into the habit of placing equal emphasis on questions from all five sections. This will remove your bias from a particular section, and instead push you to work on your weaker areas.
- Self-analyze your preparation: You can analyze where you stand in terms of your preparation by noticing how you perform in the CMAT practice papers.
Download CMAT Sample Papers PDF
FAQs about CMAT Question Paper
How much time should I take in solving a CMAT previous year question paper?
Since the total duration of the exam is 3 hours, with an addition of 30 mins if you attempt the optional section, you should try to complete your CMAT question paper from previous years within the time frame of 3-3.5 hours.
What are the important things to remember when solving CMAT previous year papers?
Keep a check on the time and prepare the difficult topics well. You should try to identify the pattern of questions, your weak as well as strong areas, and make a list of the same. Following that, you should work on these areas to create a robust foundation of knowledge.
What type of questions are asked in CMAT?
The CMAT question paper consists of 100 questions from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. In the 2021 exam, a new section was added to the CMAT paper which was Innovation & Entrepreneurship, an optional section carrying 25 questions. The total marks of CMAT are 500.
Is CMAT tougher than CAT?
The CMAT exam is easier than the CAT exam, however, it is more difficult than ATMA and MAT.
Who makes CMAT question paper?
This CMAT exam is prepared and conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You will find the CMAT 2022 application form on the official website of NTA.
Is the CMAT exam tough?
CMAT is comparatively easier than other MBA exams and you have to answer fewer questions too. So, if you wish to get admission into the top MBA colleges in India, however, through an easy national-level exam, then CMAT ought to be your go-to choice.