CMAT 2020 Admit Card – Download NTA CMAT Hall Ticket Here
6th December, 2019
Table of Contents
CMAT 2020 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) has already released the CMAT admit card 2020 on 24 December 2020. The admit card will be available on NTA CMAT 2020 official website -https://cmat.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx. All the duly registered candidates can download the admit card of CMAT 2020 by entering their registered email id and password. The candidates must note that NTA will not be sending the admit card by post, it can only be obtained in online mode. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the test if he/she will fail to present the valid CMAT 2020 admit card on the exam day for verification. The Common Management Admission Test 2020 is scheduled to be held on 28 January 2020.
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document which will serve as an ID proof at various stages of the examination and admission process. Every candidate must keep it in the best condition, preferably free from any kind of deformation. CMAT admit card will contain the name, photograph and signature of the candidate, CMAT Roll Number, exam date & time, reporting time at the exam center, complete details of the exam center and brief instructions for the candidate.
The candidates must verify these details before downloading the CMAT admit card and in case any discrepancy is noticed, the same must be brought to the notice of exam officials immediately for correction.
CMAT 2020 Admit Card Synopsis
|Name of Exam||Common Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||CMAT|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose||For admission to Regular & Distance MBA, PGDM, Executive Programs|
|Level of Exam||National|
|CMAT 2020 Admit Card download begins||From 24 December 2019|
|Date of Exam||28 January 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Score/Percentile accepted by||All AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges|
Guidelines for accessing and downloading the CMAT 2020 Admit Card
The steps listed below can be followed by the candidates for obtaining their CMAT Admit Card 2020 –
1. Click on the direct link which will be provided here on this page as and when the admit card of CMAT 2020 will release or the candidates can also visit the official website of NTA CMAT.
2. On the homepage there, search and click on the button “Download CMAT 2020 admit card”.
3. After clicking, fill in the required details such as registered email ID and password for the purpose of logging in.
4. On entering the details correctly, the candidate’s admit card will load for downloading.
5. Now look for the respective link to download the admit card here and click on the same.
6. The admit card will be downloaded to the computer on clicking the respective download link.
7. Open the downloaded admit card file in a pdf reader and press print command to generate its printout. Carry this printout to the test center for seeking entry.
ID’s to be carried along CMAT 2020 Hall ticket
Along with the CMAT hall ticket 2020, the candidates must carry at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo ID. The name on the photo ID must match the name as entered in the CMAT application form of the candidate. The following will be accepted as Photo ID’s –
1. Driver’s license
3. PAN Card
4. Voter ID or UID card
5. A notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
6. SC/ST candidates are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
7. Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
1. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
2. The candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo ID is not produced.
CMAT Admit Card 2020 – Important Points
1. Apart from downloading it online, the admit card will not be sent to the email address provided by the candidates.
2. It will not be sent through post under any circumstances.
3. It is mandatory to carry the printout of the downloaded admit card along with required identification documents (listed below) to the exam center. The attendance will not be marked and permission to take the exam will not be granted, in case the candidates will fail to produce these documents.
4. The candidates must make sure that the admit card bears a recent passport size photograph on it.
5. It is advised to carry multiple copies of the admit card to the test center. Also, the admit card must be preserved carefully as it will be needed at various admission stages.
6. The candidate must not make any marks on the admit card, using a pen or pencil. It will lead to disqualification.
Not able to download Admit Card – Contact Helpline
In case the candidates face issues in downloading their admit card, then they can contact the CMAT Customer Care Support. This CCS is available 24×7 over the phone or email. The helpline numbers and support email id is as follow –
Helpline number – 0120-6895200
E-mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates can call on the given number in between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
At Sunstone Eduversity, we recognize the need for professional managers who thrive on virtues of discipline, sincerity, regularity and academic excellence. Sunstone Eduversity offers India’s only ‘Pay after Placement’ postgraduate management program, where we first place our students in well-paying jobs and then charge the course fee, equal to 12 times of their monthly salary. This way, we share the financial burden of our students and give them an opportunity to pay the course fee on their own.
Watch the following video to gain further clarity on the Pay after Placement fee structure at Sunstone.