ATMA 2020 Admit Card (May) – Download ATMA Hall Ticket Here
16th March, 2020
Table of Contents
ATMA 2020 Admit Card 2020 – Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will be releasing the admit card of ATMA 2020 for the May exam on 21st May 2020. Admit card is an important document used for verification of the examinees on the exam day. Students failing to produce the hall ticket will not be allowed to sit for the test. The ATMA admit card 2020 will only be issued to those candidates who would have successfully submitted their application form. The admit card will be available for download on the official website of AIMS ATMA – atmaaims.com. Also, a direct link to download the same will also be provided here below, as soon as it will release. The students will need their PID and password to login and download the May ATMA 2020 admit card.
Note: ATMA exam admit card 2020 will not be sent through email or post.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
The candidates appearing for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) in the May 2020 session can track all the important dates and events related to the availability of admit cards from the table below.
ATMA Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
|Events||ATMA 2020 May Dates|
|Last Date of filling the application form||17 May 2020 (till 5 pm)|
|ATMA 2020 Exam Date||24 May 2020|
|Release of ATMA May 2020 Admit Card||21 May 2020|
|Announcement of ATMA Result 2020||29 May 2020|
Check Out Top Reasons to do an MBA in 2020
Along with the ATMA admit card 2020, the examinees will be required to carry one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo ID proof for verification purpose. It must be ensured that the images of photograph & signature are legibly visible on the Id card. Also, the name stated on it must match with the name provided on the admit card of the candidates.
Id’s to be carried with ATMA Hall Ticket
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
How to download ATMA 2020 Admit Card?
- Click Here to begin the download process.
- On the redirected page, choose the ATMA 2020 May exam date from the drop down menu. Refer to the snapshot given below to have an idea about how the student login window looks like.
- And, also fill in the respective PID and Password.
- In case, the students have forgotten the password, they must click on ‘Forgot Password’ and follow the further steps to revive or get a new password.
- After filling in the valid details, click on ‘Login’
- Download the May ATMA 2020 admit card from the student login.
- Lastly, take print out of the downloaded admit card on A4 sheet (preferably 2-3 copies) to be carried to the test centre.
The ATMA hall ticket 2020 will have two annexures, one to be kept by the exam invigilator and other to be kept by the candidates. Below are the sample images of ATMA admit card for candidate’s reference.
Details Mentioned in ATMA 2020 Admit Card
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Details of test city and address of the allotted exam centre
- Space for affixing photograph as uploaded in the ATMA 2020 application form
- Space for signing in the presence of the Invigilator
- Other brief instructions and exam day guidelines
The candidates must verify the details mentioned in the admit card and in case of any error, they must contact AIMS for the correction of the same. Admit cards with incorrect details will be considered invalid and the students won’t be allowed to take the ATMA entrance test.
AIMS Contact Details
Phone No. : 040-23417876, 48544057
Email Id: email@example.com
ATMA 2020 Admit Card – Key Points
- As mentioned before, it will not be sent via email or post to the candidates.
- The admit card will be valid only for the test date and session mentioned on it.
- No duplicate ATMA admit card 2020 will be issued in any case. The candidates must keep the admit card safe with them.
- The candidate must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by the authorities.
ATMA MAY 2020 Highlights
|Name of Exam||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Commonly known as||ATMA|
|Exam conducting body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Purpose||For admission to MBA, PGDM, PGP, Executive & Fellow programs|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Score/Percentile accepted by||Over 300 Management Institutes of India|
|Periodicity of ATMA||3 times (February, May, July/August)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University|
|Total number of questions||180|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Difficulty level||Easy to Moderate|
|Percentile required for admissions to top MBA colleges||85 – 90+ percentile|
|ATMA May 2020 Exam Date||24th May 2020|
ATMA May 2020 result will be announced on 29th May 2020. The score of ATMA exam remains valid for a year and is accepted by over 300 B-schools including Sunstone Eduversity.
About Sunstone Eduversity
At Sunstone Eduversity, industry-oriented MBA and PGDM programs are offered that prepare the students for the ever-evolving business world. The program curriculum focuses on imparting relevant knowledge of business concepts and principles which are genuinely put to use in the real-world. Sunstone has tech-led pedagogy, faculty who have corporate experience and a student-centric approach that transforms the students career and focuses on their holistic development.
Moreover, the fee structure of the management programs and the sense of accountability they take for their student’s careers make Sunstone Eduversity unique. It takes complete responsibility of their student’s success and job placement. To date, it has had 100% placement for all its batches with students placed in good companies like Amazon, Byte Dance (TikTok), Reliance Jio, Flipkart, etc.
Sunstone Eduversity Fee Structure
They have two fee plans which are as follow:
- Pay after Placement – Students pay a nominal fee at the time of admission, and only after getting a job on the completion of the course, they pay the full course fees.
- Money Back Guarantee – Students pay a fixed amount of fee at the time of admission and get a refund of tuition fees in case not placed.
For more details on Sunstone’s Fee Structure – Click Here