We base our admission decision on your educational and professional background. We give credits to your achievements so far and your potential to take up a responsible leadership role in an organization. We are inviting applications from students who are ready to leap forward in their intellectual and professional journey.
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Category) or an equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students currently in their final year of graduation can also apply. In that case, the admission offered is provisional
- Students must have appeared in any one of the following entrance exams CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT, State Entrance.
At the time of admission, the students must submit the following certificates in original along with two photocopies of each.
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th & 12th
- Statement of Marks (Graduation)
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Three (3) Passport size Photographs
Your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee and the decision of its acceptance/rejection will be communicated over email or call.
Based on your application acceptance, a personal interview shall be arranged. The students will be intimated about it through email or call. During the interview, you will be required to very explicitly demonstrate why you want to enroll for the program, your understanding of what the program has to offer and your contributions to the program. Also, the interviewer shall ask you question to assess your aptitude.
Sunstone Admissions Committee will communicate the decision regarding your admission over email. Successful candidates will be required to accept the admission offer and confirm their seat.
On selection, the students will have to register for the program by paying a nominal registration fee and submit all the required documents.
Please fill out the form below and click “Submit.” We will get back to you as soon as possible!
No. of Recruiters
Highest Package Offered
Why Choose Sunstone?
Transforming Education! Transforming Lives!